Remarkably easy to hit (by which I mean smack into) everything- I think it's an artifact of the reduced scale.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
My entry for the Bolt Jam #6. I didn't write a single line of C# code for this.
You are the last Gravity Pilot! Help the Earth to collect important research by moving on from planet to planet while keeping watch on your fuel.
- W - Accelerate
- D - Turn right
- A - Turn left
- Shift - Speed up time
- Space - Self-explode
- Fx Explosion Pack
- Universal Sound FX
- NASA public domain textures (not an asset though)
Everything else was done by me during the Jam including:
- Game Design
- Custom Shaders (Planets, Space
- Bolt graphs (incl. custom physics engine for planet and rocket physics)
- Planet look (NASA textures -> Blender custom shader -> Render -> LWRP Shader Graph)
- Rocket texture
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Using LWRP's HDR lighting now.Aug 11, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The key binding UI doesn't have any effect ingame... There is no way to play with anything else than qwerty bindings...
Hello why is not claimable?
Please make this claimable. This game is very fun.