A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
My entry for the Bolt Jam #6. I didn't write a single line of C# code for this.
You are the last Gravity Pilot! Help the Earth to collect important research by moving on from planet to planet while keeping watch on your fuel.
- W - Accelerate
- D - Turn right
- A - Turn left
- Shift - Speed up time
- Space - Self-explode
- Fx Explosion Pack
- Universal Sound FX
- NASA public domain textures (not an asset though)
Everything else was done by me during the Jam including:
- Game Design
- Custom Shaders (Planets, Space
- Bolt graphs (incl. custom physics engine for planet and rocket physics)
- Planet look (NASA textures -> Blender custom shader -> Render -> LWRP Shader Graph)
- Rocket texture
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Using LWRP's HDR lighting now.95 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.